WELCOME TO THE
PATH OF TRANSFORMATION CONFERENCE - 2008
The Path of Transformation Conference welcomes anyone and everyone who is interested in authentic transformation. The conference is both geared towards those of us who are already on a spiritual path and those of us who are just beginning. This is a unique opportunity to understand and experience both the building blocks and nuances of transformation with the generous support of our carefully-chosen group of presenters.
What is the Path of Transformation Conference?
- An international spiritual convention where teachers and masters from different spiritual and cultural traditions transmit their wisdom and realization to others.
- A place for people who are following their deep sense of longing in looking to fill in the missing pieces in their life.
- Path of Transformation offers such seekers inspiration, answers, and practices that address some of their open questions.
What can you expect?
- A group of carefully chosen international speakers who have a deep realization and are for the most part not easily accessible elsewhere since they tend to shy away from the public.
- A powerful program set in a nurturing and exciting atmosphere that creates the possibility of us having universal insights and embracing the wisdom from different spiritual heritages.
Our Vision & Intention
- To spread rare and authentic spiritual teaching that expresses itself practically through every aspect of a person’s life and being.
All of these individuals have demonstrated a deep realization in their respective traditions: Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity and Hinduism, as well as indigenous cultures and psychological disciplines. We have chosen these presenters for two reasons. First, they have the ability to support us in living with greater levels of freedom which surpass the superficial trends sometimes found in the spiritual marketplace, as well as the tendency of our own minds to resist going as deeply into ourselves as we can. Secondly, while different paths vary in form, they also converge and meet on essential levels. All our presenters have the capacity to see beyond their own particular tradition into a wider view.
Spirituality takes place in the midst of everyday life and affects all aspect of our existence: the ordinary challenges we face, relationship with our partners, raising our children, relating with friends and co-workers, as well as the world of the esoteric and mystical. Important questions arise about how to approach these areas and integrate a sense of presence and wisdom within both our “ordinary” and extraordinary lives. The conference will address all of this.
We have worked hard to bring this incredible group of teachers together: individuals who can address the dignity, the challenges, and the true meaning of what it takes to keep growing. We heartily extend a warm welcome to all participants at the Path of Transformation Conference.